1) - State Health Certificate 48 Hours before departure
2) - Blood test - Blood sample 30 days after last rabies vaccination + 90 days waiting period. Blood test validity is only one year.
3) - If blood test is not available or waiting period is kept less than 90 days, PET will be exposed to 3 Months Home quarantine at owner's home
4)- The owner must complete the blood test formalities through a local veterinary as soon as possible
5)- Home quarantine starts from the blood sample date, to be taken through local veterinary.
6)- Blood test must be provide by internationally certificated laboratories, otherwise provided blood test is refused
7)- Owner must be flying with Pet (s) on the same flight & date
8)- 3 years rabies validity is not accepted. Rabies must have 1 year validity. If rabies has 3 years validity on the documents, but not be completed one year elapse-time, it is accepted.
9) -All documents must be prepared to actual consignee's name
10)- During the clearance the owner must present at airport with his / her original passport
11)- Clearance takes around 3 - 4 hours minimum
12) - Same day clearance depends on aircraft's schedule
13)- Week-end clearance is not possible
14)- Animal hotel is not available at all Int. Airports in Turkey
15)- Per person is allowed for two PETs only
16)- Minimum entry age 4 Months