1) Microchipping-Microchip must be installed and date of microchipping must be shown on the pet passport or vaccination booklet.
2) Vaccinated against rabies (Your pet must be a minumun of 12 weeks old before it can be vaccinated against rabies)
3) A blood test(rabies serology test)-Blood sample must be taken minumum 30 days after the last rabies vaccination.(The day of vaccination does not count in the 30 days, it is the day after vaccination when the 30 days begins)
4) After the blood test, no need to waiting period and blood test validity is only one year.Blood test must be provide by internationally certificated laboratories, otherwise provided blood test is refused.You can find internationally certificated laboratories below link;
5) State Health Certificate within 48 Hours before departure
6) Owner must be flying with Pet (s) on the same flight & date
7) All documents must be prepared to actual consignee's name
8) During the clearance the owner must present at airport with his / her original passport
9) Clearance takes around 3 - 4 hours minimum and same day clearance depends on aircraft's schedule.Week-end clearance is not possible.
10)Per person is allowed for 2 pets only.